Friday, November 9, 2012

We have had a couple of rough nights here.  Not sure what I am doing differently, but the baby has been sleeping horribly. 

My husband and I are big fans of "The Walking Dead".  Since Luke was born, we have rarely watched it on Sunday nights because I
1.  cannot stay up that late
2.  cannot easily fall asleep after being incredibly tense for an hour

This week's episode was especially brutal.  SPOILER!  I had to leave the room during the c-section scene.  I could not handle the gore.  I was so afraid that something was going to be wrong with the baby.  It's funny how becoming a mom changes your reactions to things in movies and TV.  Rick's grief was so gut-wrenching, I started tearing up myself.  This season is definitely an improvement over last season's boring farm and Sophia search. 

No comments:

Post a Comment